In Week 2, you created a Systems Thinking Diagram that mapped the stock, inflows, outflows, and feedback loops of your organization. As you become more familiar with your environment and the relationships and interactions between departments and people, you will begin to discover existing strengths and weaknesses. The analysis of the weaknesses and threats to a system is essential during the initial phase to make operational improvements, and it will reveal existing opportunities to plan and execute effective solutions.
Watch the following videos:
Read SWOT Analysis: How Competitive Forces Shape Strategy, and visit the University Library page Conduct a SWOT Analysis.
Complete a SWOT Analysis of your organization. Utilize the SWOT Analysis Worksheet and complete the following steps:
- Complete a preliminary walk around the organization to scan the environment for strengths, weaknesses, potential opportunities, and potential threats (e.g., workflows, products, personnel, processes).
- Follow up with additional research that may provide clarity on elements that you are hesitant or indecisive to list.
- Review your Systems Thinking Diagram from Competency 1 and determine if there are any details you can add or adjustments you can make to enhance your understanding of the organizational system.
- Write an objective for your SWOT analysis.
- List the organizations strengths, weaknesses, potential opportunities, and potential threats.
- Select and analyze the items that should be prioritized within your organization.
- Prepare a 350-word summary analysis of the 3 most important strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats facing your organization. The three most important strengths weaknesses, opportunities and threats can come from any one of the SWOT categories.
- Analyze and discuss why you believe each is important.
Cite 3 reputable references to support your SWOT Analysis summary (e.g., trade or industry publications, government or agency websites, scholarly works, or other sources of similar quality).
Submit your assignment including both paper and SWOT analysis worksheet. The paper must be written in the APA format including a title and reference page.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."