I’m working on a communications discussion question and need an explanation to help me study.
THERE ARE TWO DISCUSSION QUESTIONS YOU NEED TO COMPLETE
1 How would you situate yourself within the history of children’s media we’ve surveyed this week? What was new and exciting in the children’s media landscape when you were a child? What media form, OR specific media text, made an especially big impact on you? You can choose to focus on any part of your childhood in your answer, just identify the age group you are talking about. (You could also include videos/images/links to relevant examples).
2. For this second question, read closely the CSM Census report on children’s media from 2017:
I uploaded this article in the files
What was your key takeaway from the report? What trends from the report did you find interesting, significant, or troubling?
2. This discussion asks you to reflect on your viewing of the film, The Mickey Mouse Monopoly,
The questions are: (Answer AT LEAST two, and more if you can)
- What stood out to you about the film The Mickey Mouse Monopoly? What arguments about the film feel relevant even now, twenty years later? What has changed?
- How big a role has Disney played in your life? Which part of Disneys large empire of childrens media products influenced you the most? Did Disney shape how you see the world, as one of the articles for this week asks?
- In recent years, Disney has succeeded in addressing criticisms of damaging racial, gender, and cultural stereotypes in its films. Would you AGREE or DISAGREE with this statement? Take a position and offer some reasons in support of your answer.
And both discussion questions you need to write at least 350 words.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."