I’m working on a statistics multi-part question and need an explanation to help me study.
Question 1 – Descriptive Statistics
- Describe the distribution of credit card debt separated by gender using concepts from Unit 2 (Modules 4-7).
- Make an appropriate graph and provide appropriate numerical summaries.
- Describe the shape, center, and spread using numerical measures that best describe the distribution.
- In your description, include an interval of typical values and a discussion of variability.
- Embed your StatCrunch graph and table of numerical summaries in your response.
- Do the data suggest that males or females are more likely to have higher credit card debt?
- Use the data to support your answer.
Here is a PDF document with all StatCrunch directions
How & What to Turn In
Submit your answers to the prompt above. Make sure to include any StatCrunch graphs and tables in your answer. Turn in your work by typing your response and embedding your graphs/tables into the textbox below (just like we have done in our discussion boards). When you are ready to submit your work, click on Submit Assignment.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."