I’m working on a writing report and need a sample draft to help me study.
Good morning, I hope you are doing well!
Proposal Question: How socioeconomic statuses within the city of Los Angeles affects the quality of access to an education. (e.g. Like the better area you live in, you get better education. The poorer area you live in, the less they care about your education.)
I have attached the instructions but here is a brief explanation:
- Articulates a clear research question about an issue of social inequality
- Articulates clear connection/relevance of the issue to Los Angeles
- Uses 3 or more appropriate additional/outside resources to deepen understanding of the issue (I have attached sources that needed to be within the paper but if there is any additional sources you are more than welcome to add)
- provides data/evidence that answers the research question
- Writing is clear, without substantial grammatical or spelling (or other) errors
- Uses appropriate formatting and citations
- Position your research question within the broader set of social inequality issues that we have been exploring in the course material.
- Present your research question so that it provides you an opportunity to use your sociological imagination to go deeper into some aspect of social inequality in Los Angeles.
- Organize the balance of your paper as an answer to your research question, using your sources to take your reader deeper into the issues.
- Option: You may conclude your paper with questions for additional research.
- APA format; No abstract needed
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."