I’m working on a social science exercise and need an explanation to help me learn.
We will conclude our semester-long exploration of whiteness, its creation and its reproduction within the US, by composing an annotated bibliography that points to future research goals. Annotated bibliographies help us collect our thoughts about a research topic and map new directions for us to explore. The end result of this assignment will be a research tool that you can use to further pursue questions and scholarship that we have explored in class.
Your annotated bibliography will contain a research question and at least 5 sources that are in some way related and attentive to that question. Your sources need to be scholarly (that is, published by a scholarly press or in a peer-reviewed journal), and come from readings outside of class (You are welcome to include course readings and non-scholarly materials as well, in addition, if you feel so inspired).
- Compose a 1-3 sentence research question / thesis statement
- Choose at least 3 scholarly articles or book chapters. For each, compose 2 paragraph entry.
- Choose at least 2 scholarly monographs. For each, compose a 2+ paragraph entry. (It will likely be the case that your book entries will be longer and more detailed than your article / chapter entries, and therefore require additional paragraphs.)
Annotations should include:
- Full bibliographic info
- Summary (At least one paragraph; should include a discussion of the argument, method, evidence the scholar used in this reading)
- Assessment (Is this reading a useful resource? How does it help elaborate/explore/answer the research question?)
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."