I’m working on a biology question and need an explanation to help me understand better.
- What are codons and how do they relate to sequences of amino acids?
- Describe the actual steps involved in transcription. Include the words promoter, and
- What steps happen to reduce the length of RNA before it leaves the nucleus? What do we call RNA after these steps have been carried out?
- How are RNAs involved in translation? What is the special name for the RNAs that are involved in translation?
- Describe each of the actual steps involved in translation, including the role of each type of RNA involved.
- What is the flow of genetic information in the cell?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."