I’m working on a management multi-part question and need support to help me learn.
Read a topic from Chapter 5 and chapter 6 and write a summary on it.
Also, provide a graduate-level response to each of the following questions:
Considering our course text regarding the selection process and the TedTalk of Regina Hartley:
- Are you a believer in hiring based on a perfect resume or the qualities of a “scrapper”? Explain your opinion.
- What qualities do you think are most important to look for in the selection process in hiring an individual for your own job or career? Explain your opinion.
Part 1 needs to be 500 + words and APA format (refer chapter 5 and chapter 6 from the Human Resource Management textbook)
For each of the following advertising resources for recruitment answer the following questions.
- Internal Recruitment
- Print Advertising (Local media, National publications)
- Social Media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc.)
- Job Fairs
- Professional Conferences
- Internet Sources (monster, indeed, careerbuilder, etc.)
- Universities & Colleges
- Search Firm
Answer the following questions for each resource:
- What are the pros and cons for each of each advertising resources?
- As the recruitment officer, what do you need to do to prepare for each resource? (ie. For a job fair you would need a table presentation, information pieces what are those?, swag)
- Do you feel you would yield the needed results from this resource? Would this resource provide an ROI?
- In the current industry that you work which of these resources are most often used or seems to be the most beneficial?
Please answer part 2 from a manager’s point of view, part 2 should be 1.5 – 2 pages APA format. Site all the references used. At least one scholarly journal related to human resource management should be used along with the textbook.
Part 2 needs to be 1.5 – 2 pages and APA format (Attached – Human Resource Management textbook – refer chapter 5 and chapter 6)
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."